Code of Conduct
HYPER NETWORKS Code of Conduct
Last Updated: June 20, 2022
The goal of our Code of Conduct is to provide an environment where all HYPER NETWORKS community members and participants feel welcome, safe, and able to derive the benefits of events and online platforms. This Code of
Conduct explains the behavior expected from HYPER NETWORKS community members at events and across HYPER NETWORKS online platforms. The purpose of HYPER NETWORKS events and online platforms is to encourage technical and professional education and community engagement.
1. Your behavior must facilitate an open and respectful environment for all HYPER NETWORKS event participants and across platforms where HYPER NETWORKS provides content and the interactions around that content.
2. You will not engage in speech or behavior that is disruptive, disrespectful, or otherwise interferes with other individuals seeking
to participate in HYPER NETWORKS events and in HYPER NETWORKS online platforms.
3. You will not interfere with the operation of HYPER NETWORKS and online platforms.
4. You will not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, and threatening speech or behavior.
6. You will comply with the reasonable instructions of HYPER NETWORKS staff and HYPER NETWORKS online platform moderators.
7. You will comply with all applicable laws and, in the context of HYPER NETWORKS events, all of our event-specific requirements (including all reasonable health and safety requirements).
We expect all HYPER NETWORKS community members (including but not limited to attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, volunteers, moderators, and HYPER NETWORKS employees) to uphold the principles of this Code of Conduct. In the context of HYPER NETWORKS events, this Code of Conduct covers the main event and all related events (social or otherwise). HYPER NETWORKS employees must continue to abide by all company policies at all times.
If we believe you breached this Code of Conduct, we may prohibit you from attending future HYPER NETWORKS events and interacting across HYPER NETWORKS online platforms. Additionally, if we believe that you breached this Code of Conduct in the context of a HYPER NETWORKS event, we may require you to leave the HYPER NETWORKS event. If we require you to leave a HYPER
NETWORKS event, you will not be eligible to receive a refund of any fees paid to us related to the event. All determinations are at our sole discretion. We will involve law enforcement if we deem appropriate.
If you witness or are subjected to behavior that violates the Code of Conduct at a HYPER NETWORKS event or on a HYPER NETWORKS online platform, please promptly contact HYPER NETWORKS at firstname.lastname@example.org.